What You Need
Buying a new bike and hoping to get rid of your old ride? Well, your ride is most welcome here in our store*! We will help you find a new owner for your old bike. So how does it work?
How to sell an old road bike bike to BikeMart SG?
(We will only quote the price at our store with the physical bike & not over the phone or based on photos.)
- Contact us at
- Come on down with your bike to 140 Sims Ave (BikeMart SG) to get a quote of your bike!
Just come on down with your bike!
You can sell your bike to us with our preferred price.
HOWEVER, if you wish to quote your own pricing, you can opt for our consignment service.
How does it work?
- Bring down your bike to 140 Sims Ave and quote your own price
- There will be consignment fee of $100 for a period of 1 month (basic services & washing down of bike to be presentable for sale) & 10% cut of selling price as commission upon successful sale of bike.
- Professional photo taking and proper listing with priority ads paid for listing. (Togoparts, Carousell, Facebook, Instagram, etc..)
- Sales enquirers and viewing of bike will be take place in BikeMart SG.
- Upon 1 month of consignment, if bike is still not sold. You can opt to continue consigning to us at $80 per month or take back your bike.
*Own listing have to be taken down from Carousell and Togoparts*
BUT, of course you may have back your bike anytime from time to time.
You can trade in your old bike to cover the cost of your new bike!
Yes, it is easy and convenient to buy a bicycle off the shelf or the rack but wouldn't it be better if you get to built the bike of your dreams? Most of the bicycles in our shops are fully built up, but fret not, because they are also for you to customize.
Step 1: Choose a frame of your choice
Step 2 : Choose a groupset of your choice
Step 3 : Choose a wheelset
& you're ready to go!
We can help you do all of the above, choose a frame, grab a wheel and select your components. Everything in our shop is fair game and if you have a specific need, just let us know. Soon, you will be on your way to riding your very own customized bicycle!